By panos016 - 15/07/2011 13:51 - United Kingdom

Today, after 14 rice-filled days in China, I came back home. What's for lunch? Rice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 551
You deserved it 9 897

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SugarCrazy 14

Why don't you get off your ass and make something else, then?

killabb23 0

I've been eating rice my entire life.. it's not that bad.. We Spanish people love rice lol 18 years of rice right here!

Comments

hidrox94 5

There are plenty of Chinese foods that don't contain rice... obviously, the rice for 14 days was your choice. Suck it up and quit whining, OP.

Stop complaining you whiny bitch :D

Should read: Today, I came home from a trip to China. The first thing I did when I got back? Bitched about having rice for lunch after eating it for 14 days straight. Meanwhile, people in Africa are eating dirt; but FML because I'm just so poverty-stricken. Ungrateful people these days...

boatkicker 4

FML is not a competition. There will always be someone worse off. Get over it, or get off FML.

1. I didn't say fml was a competition. I'm just saying op should quit bitchin bout their petty problems, stop being lazy, and make themself something different to eat. 2. Don't tell me to get off fml. I live in a free flippin' country.

boatkicker... do me a favor and shut it. OP is ungrateful. Also... it is true, in africa there are kids who don't get food at all, that is the worst you can get too! I don't appreciate your comment on saying something is always worse than getting no food. Yeah, sure there is times when something is worse, but food is food, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Nobody said FML was a competition so I don't know where you got that from, but OP has no right to complain about coming home to rice. Rice is one of the healthiest foods to eat.

Totally missing the point of the website there.

boatkicker 4

Do you not know your way around your own kitchen? Make something else. Or if you don't have anything else, surely you know where the store nearest your own house is.

consider yourself lucky to have travelled to china, not everyone has the opportunity to do that, eat your rice and enjoy...

mintcar 9

The world's largest producer of rice is China. STFU and get over it. You can cook it in so many ways... if I were you, I'd start getting creative.

better then greasy, fattening fast food...

HeroOfTime13 0

you should asked instead "white or fried?"

sourgirl101 28

This FML reminds me of "Castaway" where TomHank's character was rescued and has seafood served at his party. Lol I don't know about anyone else but I'd get tired of eating the same thing over and over, day in and day out. The OP never said he couldn't fix his problem and grab a cheeseburger or whatnot, just that's what he came home to. It's understandable to be bummed!