By Anonymous - 14/05/2016 15:48

Today, a very attractive man asked me out on a date, and I said yes. He is tall, charming and a very good kisser. I'm sure the woman he heavily made out with after I left would agree. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 767
You deserved it 991

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you'll find someone who's going to be worth your time, you shouldn't be anyone's option.

Everyone is someones option at some point. Most people play the field these days until you sit them down and have the "exclusivity talk" which if he just asked you out might be a little early for that talk. Go on the date and see what he's like.

Comments

If it was after you left, ummm how do you know they made out?

tarlax 11

Most likely people OP knows were there. Simple word of mouth.

you'll find someone who's going to be worth your time, you shouldn't be anyone's option.

nonsensical 26

Im hoping you meant "anyone's SECOND option"!

No i meant option because for all we know Op could unfortunately be second or third option for this scumbag, and clearly nobody deserves that.

Everyone is someones option at some point. Most people play the field these days until you sit them down and have the "exclusivity talk" which if he just asked you out might be a little early for that talk. Go on the date and see what he's like.

nonsensical 26

I agree, if anything that just says he's single and possibly drunk. Give him a chance! We've all been through some sort of phase like that and it doesn't mean anything

nonsensical 26

Unless it was his girlfriend, which I doubt, that means nothing! I'd still give him a chance to redeem himself. :)

I guess you should kiss him goodbye then!

JohnTheDonJuan 11

Yeah, that'll show him... /sarcasm

This is silly. He just asked you out why would you have any pretense of exclusivity? Sure, not everyone has the capacity to court more than one person at a time(I don't), but at this stage you must realize it's a possibility?

Besides, if you otherwise liked him it'd be a truly regrettable reason to cease your interaction. If nothing else, when you go out again you can elect to question whether he's dating anyone else and how he responds can tell you a lot.

FenderM 5

He asked you on a single date and that means he is off the market until you decide you don't want him? That's not how dating works. He didn't ask you to marry him, right? Just go on a date? There was no agreement he'd place himself on a shelf to await your leisure? I guess I don't get the idea that you're locked into a monogamous relationship with someone you haven't even gone out with that first time yet. It takes time, and more than 0 dates, to come to this MUTUAL agreement to be exclusive.

Hack his Facebook page and change his status to in a relationship. Start a catfight with the other woman. Make a giant scene. He needs to understand that once he asks you out he belongs to only you forever.

Ha, this exactly. Such an overreaction. A kiss is not a big deal. Get to know him, let him get to know you. Go from there. But pump those brakes turbo, going from zero to sixty in no seconds drama isn't a great start to any relationship. Yeah, we all want to be so amazing no guy has even another thought of someone else, but he probably doesn't know you from eve. Good luck.

After- are you spying on him- if it was before or after your time.... It really isn't your concern...and sounds like your to jealous, you just met him..... Did you brand his ass, a sign of ownership ?????