By SummerTime98 - 27/10/2009 05:44 - Canada

Today, a man came up to me asking for my name. Thinking he was trying to hit on me, I rudely gave him a fake name. He thanked me and walked away. I continued to watch him leaving until I saw him ask another woman for her name and took out a wallet and showed it to her. It was my lost wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 845
You deserved it 64 705

Top comments

YDI for thinking every guy coming up to ya is gonna hit on ya

Comments

This is so fake. If you have an ID, the ID obviously has to have a picture of you. He would have recognized you from the picture

boatkicker 4

Her ID wasn't in her wallet. It was in her car. See post #61, which is OP. It just had her credit cards and such, which of course only have her name.

I agree with Mercy. Seriously, pimpin88, I hope your account gets banned soon. Your dumbshit essays are annoying as hell.

Seriously I can't get your logic,if this guy would want to hit on you,and whether you'll give him his name or not it wouldn't matter.It's not like he can find you if he knows your name.

Assume - making an "ass" out of "u" and "me." Though, you only made an ass of yourself. Don't make assumptions.

L0VEPiNK07 0

YDI, your that stuck up you won't even give your name you think any guy that talks to you is flirting with you, your a stuck up bitch YDI to the max

stoobo 0

You guys don't really need to keep calling her nasty names, she did admit she was wrong and learned from it. Really seems people just hang about this site so they can swear at people without getting beat-up or arrested. Still though YDI.

This is why I try not to judge people by appearances....

the best part is the op's post where she says "he basically looked like all the other guys who did the same thing before" while also mentioning that he looked like a hobo. so not only are you a bitch, but you're stereotyping - and you must be real attractive to homeless people. Also, you were worried he was gonna stalk you on facebook?!? how many hobos get online regularly. your explanation is a load of bollocks.

HyperExecuter 0

why would he hit on u u ugly bitch