By Tired - 02/10/2013 16:22 - United Kingdom - Bexhill

Today, a friend complimented me on my "smoky eyeshadow". I wasn't wearing eye makeup. She was complimenting the result of my insomnia. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 620
You deserved it 3 310

Top comments

Sorry op! If you look on the bright side it looked like you had make up on? Hehe..I'm probably not helping

Work it girl! At least you look good apparently? I'm not sure if looking good is worth insomnia though.

Comments

Insomnia, thou art a bitch, I feel for you completely OP, I found Herbal Teas worked quite well but if it carries on see if the doctor can help.

RedPillSucks 31

So you look good when you've been awake all night? You'll look fabulous when you've been awake all week!

Take pride in your natural insomniac beauty! =)

katie_xoxo3 16

Well at least she thought it looked good

At least she didn't say you look horrible...

Sorry to hear that OP. Your GP should be able to give you a short term prescription of sleeping tablets to get your body back to normal sleeping again. I was really bad for insomnia when I had depression and the tablets worked a treat. These days I never want to get out of bed. Maybe try upping your activity levels during the day like a brisk walk or something. Fresh air and a good amount of physical activity can also help insomnia.

Yes, because having insomnia is something to be proud of.

cottoncandymango 17

Hmm on a positive note, your insomnia merely just enhanced your beauty.

I'm the same way OP. Can't stand not being productive. At least you look good doing what you do!