By pancakelicious - 04/10/2013 11:16 - New Zealand

Spicy
Today, a customer was paying for his food. As he placed the money in my hand, he said, "Careful, those coins are sticky." I asked why. He replied, "You know, male stuff." FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 653
You deserved it 5 056

pancakelicious tells us more.

To everyone concerned: Yes, I washed my hands afterwards. Also, I couldn't refuse the money since my boss was nearby and watching my every move.

Top comments

I guess we found out what happened after the visit to the mint.

Comments

Seems he likes his food with a 'personal twist'

Hopefully you didn't have handle them with bare hands...

If you didn't do anything afterwards, you deserve it

Am I the only one who is more irritated than they should be when op's gender us assumed?

Yes #15, all people deserve to have semen stained coins handed to them. Now if you'll excuse me. (Bangs head repeatedly against wall).

companion 14

Gross..hope you washed your hands after Op

perdix 29

I guess he recently came into money...

Persia I bet the NSA have three people working full-time trying to understand you.

Now THAT's some pretty creative auto-correct right there!

WRONG, that is legitamately disgusting NOBODY deserves a stranger's bodily fluids all over their hands

Personally, I would have refused the coins but that's me. Some people are just so indecent and I really hope OP at least covered their hand with something before if they took them. FYL.

OMG I can't believe how sexist this is. I am disappointed that he said male stuff... Women are just as capable as men! Huehuehuehue

Perhaps, but women aren't as disgusting and vile as men.

How is this sexist? He said "male stuff" because that's what he had on his hands not female stuff. And if you seen some of the nasty restrooms I've seen in the past, you'd know women are just as capable of being disgusting and vile. :P *haha, my autocorrect hates the word "seen".

I'm with 58. Women can be pretty disgusting. I once went to a bathroom at an Old Country Buffet, and someone had decided that the color of the stalls was all wrong. So they painted it. With blood.

Aussieinusa 5
Parkour_rocks 20

#87 Cannot. Unread. Dang you.

27 is joking about how us women get butthurt so easily nowadays