Thin skinned

By cbad - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I cut my finger with a plastic knife while demonstrating that you can't cut yourself with a plastic knife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 149
You deserved it 48 762

Top comments

Ins_Knie 2

For every foolproof invention a bigger fool emerges and proves it wrong...

Comments

jessesgirl14 16

If a plastic knife can cut most food, what made you think it wouldn't cut you? O.o ydi

I use plastic knives in the OR all the time. Cutting through shit with a dull plastic toy knife makes me feel like a real man.

SaMmIMonster96 6

Oh man that was awesome! I think I love you doc :p

1JDub 6

You my friend, are shooting to the top of the official list of world's dumbest people. Yay, congrats!!!

I once got stabbed in the arm with a plastic spork. They do indeed break the skin quite easily

Those plastic utensils are vicious little buggers.

knife (nf) n. pl. knives (nvz) 1. A cutting instrument consisting of a sharp blade attached to a handle. 2. A cutting edge; a blade. v. knifed, knif·ing, knifes v.tr. 1. To use a knife on, especially to stab; wound with a knife. 2. Informal To betray or attempt to defeat by underhand means. v.intr. To cut or slash a way through something with or as if with a knife: The boat knifed through the waves. Though you might need this definition. As you can see a knife is made for CUTTING stuff. It doesn't matter what material the knife is constructed from, they are all made for one purpose - TO CUT THINGS! I cannot wait until someone posts about you demonstrating that you can survive a elevator falling down the shaft by jumping up at the last possbile second.....

No, trust, butter knives also break skin. Not as easily though, but it happens.

flockz 19

hey mods! over here! she's back again.