Thick as thieves

By blovesg - 07/04/2009 00:41 - United States

Today, I was at the mall shoplifting when a girl who looked my age pointed to a shirt I had in my bag. "Stole that, huh?" she asked smiling. She looked pretty cool, so I nodded and asked if she stole the jeans she was wearing, which were from the same store. Turns out she didn't, she's the manager. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 385
You deserved it 539 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserved that one hundred percent, you thieving bastard.

Comments

http://www.livedispatch.org/facepalm.jpg

uberkrissy 0

Ewww at least steal something worthwhile, like a TV.

YDI not for shoplifting but for admitting to it to a random person.

Learn to shoplift before shoplifting =/ Why would you even admit you did it to anyone you didn't know in the first place...

I completely agree that you deserved this. You steal, then try and post online how much your life sucks because you get caught? That's just stupid! Of course we aren't going to feel sorry for you since you were ROBBING THE PLACE. **** your low intelligence is more like it. @ #26 I'm so sorry about your fiance. Sometimes the ones that really should be posted aren't, and the one's that are just stupid are (like this one). But I completely agree that people like this don't deserve space on this website.

Shoplifting, really? Who over the age of 12 does that and thinks it's cool? As for #26, your fiance just died and you're worrying about it getting posted on FML? Either you're a liar who is way more bored than the rest of us, or you have bigger issues and need to take your pity party somewhere else...like a therapist...

littlemissxx 0

when OP says cool, I think they mean as in like the type who wouldn't tell. it's slang.

oooh_dear 0

wow. ydi for shoplifting in the first place. and even if you thought she was a random girl. why would you admit to her that you stole them retard? i hope you know the clothes arent as stylish in prison.

You are such a smart arse! Next time do yourself a favour, don't think with your willy!

Respect yourself and others. Didn't anyone teach you? YDI all the way. Theif.