Thick as thieves

By blovesg - 07/04/2009 00:41 - United States

Today, I was at the mall shoplifting when a girl who looked my age pointed to a shirt I had in my bag. "Stole that, huh?" she asked smiling. She looked pretty cool, so I nodded and asked if she stole the jeans she was wearing, which were from the same store. Turns out she didn't, she's the manager. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 385
You deserved it 539 560

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You deserved that one hundred percent, you thieving bastard.

Comments

Monty_Python 0

o_o............there are no words for you stupidity. Like most of the people here, I stopped reading after shoplifting, clicked YDI and went on reading the rest of it. Still, YDI. Seriously, shoplifting was never cool. If you're that bored and that strapped for money, I'm sure there are other ways get things.

Howdyplz 2

That's exactly what I did. Shoplifting always makes the OP deserve it XD Seriously, you were right about the "easier ways to get things." I'm 13,and when I need some cash for something, I generally wait for a babysitting job to come up (theres a lot of little kids around, generally takes less than a week), and I can make 30 dollars just babysitting a kid for a couple hours. It's easy to make a few bucks even when you aren't at legal working age. OP deserved it 100 times over.

kelseysue92 0
Hydra_fml 0

I can't imagine any way this could be anything but your fault. Friggin' idiot. Points to the manager, though. She must have gotten a kick out of getting an idiot to admit to stealing right there.

MizzHollywood 0

You are disgusting. I hope you learned your lesson. You completely deserved that one.

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/tactical_facepalm.jpg I've been waiting for weeks for the perfect moment to deploy a Tactical Facepalm on someone. I think a stupid criminal story is appropriate. Thanks.

...You are actually expecting people to believe this is an FML? You realise, by shoplifting, you drive up prices of items for the rest of us because the store must compensate for the merchandise you've gotten for free? D:. FOL for having to pay for your dumb mistake. If you can't afford it, then don't buy it. It's not like you were stealing food because you're homeless and starving. You were stealing a shirt. Believe me, you can live without it.