They do

By Anonymous - 24/07/2019 16:00

Today, my boyfriend told me he would be really disappointed if we had kids before we got married, because it would ruin our plans to go to Disney World for our honeymoon. Apparently, kids ruin vacations. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 196
You deserved it 1 155

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I mean he’s right though. I don’t see how your boyfriend not wanting you to have a completely miserable trip is an fml though

Comments

Not vacations. Your HONEYMOON! That's the one time that's supposed to be only about the newlyweds. Not the kids. Independant from that, though: Kids DO ruin vacations.

Susan Yee 9

He’s right you know. Also don’t go to Disney or Universal or anywhere involve rides while pregnant, because you wont be allowed to ride any, it’s the rules.

Hmm - I have to agree that this is a FYL. Going to Disney world for a honey moon? Why not stick needles under your nails too? I don't care if you bring kids or not - but for crying out loud - honey moon is supposed to be a nice experience. You are kidding me right?

smartjaguargurl 17
samomaha 17

I don't kn ow that I agree thaT "kids ruin vacations". They certainly will ruin a honeymoon.

icalledhisname 12

A vacation with kids is not a vacation. It’s paying a ton of money to baby-sit.

i8cake 12

honeymoon and kids are not an ideal combo. can't blame him for not wanting kids so soon

tounces7 27

Oh boy are you in for a surprise. If you take your kids on vacation, it's no longer a vacation for you, it's a vacation for them, and you're just along as an escort.

Traveling_Book 9

Some really odd responses here. My wife and I drag our son all over the country. Never once has he ruined a vacation. It adds to it with him experiencing things for the first time.

Nhayaa 21

Of course they do. And not only for you, but for the people around you too.