They call him Mighty Force

By Stiny - 01/06/2011 18:44 - United States

Today, I got kneed in the stomach by a sixth grader. I couldn't breathe. I have a black belt in Taekwondo. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 293
You deserved it 15 636

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Watch Kung Fu Panda 2, that shit teaches the best moves.

Comments

XxA7XKillerxX 1

You can't even spell your own profession right... :|

we know how to spell it, but how do YOU spell it

Taekwondo, however you spell it, isn't a profession unless you are an instructor...you pay to learn, you don't GET paid to.

Having a black belt in anything doesn't keep you from feeling pain.

Prankster7o7 5

Oooh, black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, maybe if you took an actual martial art that you could use in a real fight, maybe you'd know about this little thing called the solar plexus! You get hit there and you get the wind knocked out of you.

Tae-Kwan-Do? How about Tae-Kwan-DON'T! Hahaha haha... ha... What? Nothing? Screw you guys... *walk of shame*

Your solar plexus is in your chest, he got hit in the stomach. Idiot.

Prankster7o7 5

Actually, no dipshit, it's located in your abdomen. Why do you think core conditioning is so important in martial arts? Learn your shit before you try to argue.

hook_em 0

Ohhhh noooo. some one must not have been training much. you should get back to that right away so you can beat up that sixth grader ooooooo.

Your sensei should be very disappointed in you.

FMLsOhilarious 6

haha that must've been one mean sixth grader.

Totally unrelated... Being a black belt doesn't make you invincible and immune to pain.

2riteluvonherarm 0

You can be the best fighter on earth if theres a 12 year old your not expecting them to knee you most likely. It doesn't make you weak you just were caught off guard. Personally I have a black belt but I got it before I was even ten, and i can't really remember anything about Taekwondo haha.