The betrayal

By poopiter - 27/07/2013 18:31 - United States - Grand Junction

Today, I finished off the last of the BBQ chips in the house. When my 6-year-old sister found out about it, she started screaming, then pulled down her pants and peed on the kitchen floor. My parents, after witnessing the whole thing, bitched me out for upsetting her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 215
You deserved it 4 768

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well we know what their priorities are. And who's the favorite.

Kids these days are so easy to... Piss off.

Comments

Wow. I think they should have disciplined her. That's crazy.

kinda sounds like someone needs a spanking!

braceinevitable 8

Man you're in some trouble if she is that smart about manipulating your parents at 6 yrs old.

Does your sister has any mental issues that will affect her behavior? Many children has a level of different ways of dealing with their emotion and sounds like your sister has issues controlling her emotion. Now as parents we should sit down and talk it out, not yell at you... Parents are too quick these days to pop their child than sitting them down and going through why they did what they did. We don't talk to our children, we had idiots who think spanking their kids is all they need to do in order to correct them,but it is not enough. Not all kids are barts, there are rear ones who are that's due to parents not correcting them on their misbehavior at all... You don't need to spank them to correct them either. There are different parenting method and all them works when used correctly as well repeatedly... You can't do the method once and expect you don't have to do it again. It doesn't work that way. When you become a parent you will understand and as a parent I feel spanking isn't right in my book there are better ways to correct your child's behavior. Getting back to the point, OP if your sister has issues with her emotion or has some form of mental disability then it will affect how she acts. Your parents are still in the wrong for yelling at you, but doesn't mean your sister should be yelled or punish for her disability, but approach gently to get her understand her behavior was wrong that's not how to act.

Sounds like they should have given her a good quick swat on her backside & a time out....they'll regret it later when your sis is always getting in trouble for bad behavior & they can only blame themselves for not stopping it sooner.

My parents do that bullshit too. Your not alone, OP.

So pee on her bed and tell your parents she can't control her bladder.

This is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! It has got to be super frustrating though, sorry but thanks for making my day :)