That was short-lived.

By adc2502 - 02/02/2018 11:00

Today, after getting my first debit card, I spent £60 on porn online. My mum made me print off a statement at the ATM as she wanted to know where my money had gone. She saw everything and cut up my card. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 006
You deserved it 8 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude there's enough free **** out there that you should never have to pay for it.

Lobby_Bee 17

Who pays for **** anyways? There's enough free **** on the net for you to wank till your penis shrivels up and falls off from exhaustion.

Comments

Aurora25 29
boopingsnoot 24

You can't just go make the personal purchases the minute you get a card - gotta build up some parental trust so they don't look into everything. Go to the ATM, use cash for smaller purchases, set some aside each time, and wait a month or two to get a prepaid card with that cash. And since you sound like you're young and at home, read up on how to properly erase browser history!!!

azouwa 26

Go to xnxx.com. They're free. Be sure to use incognito mode. Hate to see mommy breaking your phone next.

I mean you should have foreseen this happening so ydi, but I'm sorry your mom has to be so overbearing. It's your money so spend it on whatever you want, just be more discreet about it.

rety1 13

damn. as soon as I was old enough to start getting money for my birthdays and Christmas, my money and what i spent it on was my own business. believe me, I've made some really silly mistakes with my money, but I had to learn fast. I had a whole lot more to learn when I started earning credit and learned about manipulating debt to your advantage to earn more credit. I'm working my way out of a bad learning experience within the past couple months.

JudgeComrade 17

Not old enough for your own money, not old enough for ****.

Dusclops2002 9

This is why you always get them to give you a vague statement.

You know there's a whole lot of free **** on the internet right? Why would you pay for it?