That's not how that works

By christiner - 06/09/2010 03:01 - France

Today, I was at work and was confronted by a customer wanting to get a "Nemo" fish. I explained that 'Nemo' needs to live in saltwater, not freshwater, like their tank was. The customer then turns around and grabs a perforated tank divider and says, "Can't I just split them up with this?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 640
You deserved it 3 268

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's not to get? A perforated tank divider is a fish tank divider with holes in it, thus defeating the purpose of separating different kinds of water. They're used to separate fish that would usually fight each other. Since water molecules are obviously a lot smaller than fish, they would get through the holes. Personally, I wouldn't want to sell anyone an animal if they didn't know the name of it. I think there's actually something that says pet store employees can refuse selling an animal if the person wanting to make a purchase seems incompetent enough, because it would result in the death of the pet.

ZOMBlE 0

Comments

whoever moderated this is stupid. wtf is this !! how u say no to my fml but say yes to this douche's fml

I once had a man after I explained this exact same thing say "who cares if it dies. I get my kids what they want. I've got the money" I was so mad. luckily I had a boss that backed me up when I refused to sell the clownfish and the man had a fit in the shop. are you new to the pet industry op? idiots flock to pet shops... you'll find you'll get worse questions than that! after 15 years in the pets I need to write a book lol!

Haha my sister did the same thing and swore up and down he was a freshwater fish even though I have a 'nemo' fish named Aubie that she knows lives in my SALTWATER tank.

fmlissoooooofked 0
takeapieandrun 9

Sigh, the stupidity of some people.

Snickers369 0

Awesome pic! My mouth dropped when I noticed it was J. Beaver XD

you should have posted this too notalwaysright.com