Thanks Karen

By Anonymous - 26/08/2014 15:30 - United States - Gloucester

Today, I was taking a customer's order, when she said she'd better go for a salad, because she was getting fat. She was actually very slim, so I told her she wasn't fat at all. She took one look at me and snorted "Yeah, not compared to you, that's for sure." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 674
You deserved it 4 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She needs new brain cells to go with that salad. Her sour attitude will eventually get back at her! I give it 5 years!

Comments

enu_vastanii__ 9

I don't understand how OP deserves this.. Like "oh it's your fault for being fat" bullshit man

I hate it when skinny people complain that they are fat. Sorry people are rude when they are complimented.

skittyskatbrat 19

Well, she's a bitch but already making herself miserable. You don't have to a thing to ruin her day, she's ruined it for herself already. Hope she ate her salad while the person next to her enjoyed a much tastier meal...and very obviously enjoyed it. She's gonna make herself miserable with her "I have to eat a salad because I'm fat" shit. Normally, I have a lot of sympathy for people with eating disorders but not when they are evil cows. Let her suffer. This is Awesome.

What the hell, how rude of that customer!

I had a friend with an eating disorder that behaved like that. She would project her fear of looking fat onto everyone else. Feel glad that you don't have to live trapped in the constant state paranoia that she does, because she's going to lose more than a few pounds with that attitude.

catanita 18

People these days are lacking basic respect for other people and i see it all over the place and is getting worse.

WTH is wrong with people? They're practically *asking* that someone spit in their food.

Dang, what a snooty cow! Even if you are fat (whether you are or not is something I don't know), there's nowt wrong with it - just please don't ever turn out like her!

When I was younger, I was very skinny, but in middle school, I started to gain a few pounds, and these assholes in gym were calling me fat and laughing at me. I was only 15 pounds overweight, and I didn't even look fat. They're obviously ******* retarded if they thought I was fat, and they actually hung out with kids who had weight problems.