Talk to her!

By Anonymoys - 06/04/2021 23:30 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today my girlfriend actually moved during sex. I love her, but she's so awful in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 117
You deserved it 389

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To play devil's advocate, maybe it might be fair to scrutinize your own game before someone else's. I could be spewing bs, but maybe your sex game isn't all that hot neither. After all, 46% of women don't ****** from sex.

donotlistentome 1

Have a conversation with her, not the public.

Comments

Just curious, have you had a conversation with her to find out why she's generally unresponsive? Is that she's one of those people who doesn't enjoy sex? Does she have past history of sexual abuse? Or maybe there's something she'd enjoy that you're not doing?

🤦🏻‍♀️damn, this dude probably wouldn’t know a clit if it hit him in the head. All I see is an ignorant child dissing himself, if you were doing it right she’d let you know. I promise. 🙄She might as well be screaming “YOU SUCK! Do something different!” Why should she make it any better for you if she’s not enjoying it??? Ever think that maybe it’s not all about you?

Stargazers 3

She probably feels like you're just using her to jack off and doesn't want to disturb you... How about having a conversation and asking her what turns her on? Making her ****** BEFORE you even enter her might make her more receptive to you. Sadly some men think that their erection is supposed to get us wet and turned on... 🤔 It doesn't, so you push your way in and the reaction you see on our face is discomfort NOT pleasure. Communication is key.

snehaa 5

I'm sure she said the same thing bout you