Suspect

By Anonymous - 01/08/2009 04:30 - United States

Today, I went for a run. I ended up being tackled by two cops, handcuffed, and dragged to the station with no explanation. Turns out a house nearby had been robbed and the best description they got was, "A man running." I didn't even get an apology. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 390
You deserved it 2 848

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ElMundio87 0

complain to the president, and you might get a free beer

Because people that rob houses never run right? Hurray for dumbass police officers!

Comments

fake. and if not, YDI for not getting them in trouble.

Catastrophic37 0

take that story to the news, and sue the police officers.

this was on an episode of two and a half men.

FoxiieRoxiie 0

Very fake..because the police would never risk it and not question you after handcuffing you.

YDI for going out for a run! No, really now. I'm just kidding. But it's clearly fake because if you were the one who had robbed the house, wouldn't the police notice that you weren't, you know, carrying all the stuff? Tsk, tsk...

You can hide a lot of jewelry in a jogging suit. Doesn't mean it's not fake, though.

While I'm hesitant to believe this is true (I don't think they would arrest a man in jogging clothes with nothing in his arms) if it is true you can write to the chief of police with a complaint and have the officers who did this suspended and possibly fired.

Cops are pricks, they do what they want when they want and they don't care about the law.

you may get a beer out of it if Obama hears it. but that's why I don't run.

If they didn't tell you why you were being arrested ans read you your rights you can press charges. Do it.