Supportive

By ChubbyAmerican - 22/05/2010 23:24 - United States

Today, my very handsome, fit, Russian boyfriend tried to make me feel better about being a little overweight by telling me, "It's okay, you're American, everyone expects you to be fat." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 922
You deserved it 15 905

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess people assume Americans are fat like they assume Canada is a barren winter wonderland where the inhabitants live in igloos, ride moose and polar bears, and are governed by Tim Hortons. :P

fits138 0

maybe he was joking...? I thought it was funny...

Comments

sexypenguin09 0

haha I have a friend who has a very handsome fit Russian boyfriend. but she's not overweight

hey!!! op... your fit boyfriend is STILL with you

He loves you no matter what, it's a good thing.

Quiet_one 22

For everyone complaining that stereotypes aren't true: They don't apply to everyone, but they don't just pop up out of no where either. For every American who doesn't demonstrate this stereotype, there are plenty of others who are so fat, rude, lazy, and stupid that you have to hope they're doing on purpose as a joke. But they're not, and they're also the most vocal Americans, so now the rest of the world thinks we're all fat slobs. Case in point: A girl I haven't spoken to since high school but am still facebook friends with for some reason (humor value, maybe?) recently posted a picture of herself. The picture is this: A hugely obese woman with her hick boyfriend both flipping off the camera and smiling like they'd just come up with the funniest idea ever. When I saw it, I started looking for some indication that it was a joke and they aren't really like that, but unfortunately it was completely serious. It's the most perfect real-life demonstration of a stereotype that I have ever seen.

he's right . you Americans need to get it through your head that americ has the most obese people in the world while russia has the most healthiest people!

Do they have the most smartest people, too?

redsox4021 you are the stupidest American i've ever seen hahahau think America has more nukes??? Obama held a prvate conference with putin on asking Russia to hold back or halt the massive rate of production of nuclear bombs. and FYI Russia dropped the biggest nuke in history over novaya zemlya.

chrisbreshears 0

sorry bud... but we got fewer nukes.. and more military deployed all over the world... U.S. Marine Corps! Kill a commie for mommy. SLAY BODIES 0311

chrisbreshears 0

well I wanted to add... we got more... waaayy more... they're switching some to inscribe, cus we have so many, and it takes alot of money to keep those nukes secure, and in good combat condition... Semper Fidelis Do or Die.

254 ur a dumb **** u need to leave our country too, or just die. we have the greatest country with the greatest education and Fun things to do, srry I don't give a flying **** about spelling things correctly on a social networking app on fckin iPhone ya queer, bottom line is everyone who hates on America is jealous tht thier shit country sucks. then when they need help they come runnin to America with thier hand open.

chrisbreshears 0

stupid commies.. kill a commie for mommy. U.S. Marine Corps! Providing the enemies of America an opportunity to die for their country since 1775.

chrisbreshears 0

go on... keep laughing..... ****** commie... SLAY BODIES.

well I'm Russian and people from Europe are way more fit than in America it's all that fast food crap