Superficial

By Doi - 10/03/2023 03:00

Today, I caught my girlfriend cheating on me. I go on Instagram to find that the girl I rejected for her just announced her engagement. This girl literally moved mountains for me for years and my selfish ass didn’t wanna go out with her, all because my girlfriend was hotter. I’m a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 189
You deserved it 2 621

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nikki 16

Lucky for her though, she nearly got stuck with you!

Comments

Shallow AND dumb. You're such a catch!

"Literally moved mountains for you?" What mountains? Everest seems to be in the same place, so maybe just some little mountains? Did she use a shovel or an excavator? Did she just move the mountain next to where it once stood, or miles away? How did that benefit you? Now we see the consequences of sloppily tossing around "literally."

Nikki 16

Lucky for her though, she nearly got stuck with you!

Well, at least you have done some introspection. As for the looks, yeah. sadly sexual attraction is important but I think it is very important to look at the entire package that someone brings to the table. I think that the girl who you rejected would really appreciate the validation if you would at least send her a note. Maybe you could even be friends.

no but why does it sound like the engaged girl actually wrote this?

You're a misogynist dumbass and everything that's wrong with society. I hope the other girl finds happiness with someone who will actually give her the time of day rather than hang onto a loser just because she's "hotter."