Such a great guy

By Anonymous - 01/02/2022 22:01 - United States - Chicago

Today, I learned that people never change. My boyfriend left me at three months pregnant, the same thing he did to his last girlfriend. I know now exactly how things will go down for my successor. FML
I agree, your life sucks 487
You deserved it 1 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Were you aware of this while you were with him?

I think that by “successor” she means his future girlfriend, not her child…

Comments

Were you aware of this while you were with him?

homehints1001 7

What did you expect? You deserve this but you child doesn't.

And how exactly did she deserve this? Her ex is a POS for leaving her but apparently she’s in the wrong?

I don't agree that she deserves it but what I think this person was going at was that she knew that this guy had done to his last ex and yet she was still with him. What did she expect was ganna happen?

Less deserves and more. "and what did you expect?"

slkeithh 14

she doesn't deserve it at all. no one does. but a little ignorant on her part for reproducing with a man known to abandon his own child. a little egotistical as well for thinking she was different.

homehints1001 7

She knew full well what the guy was like and what he did to his previous girlfriend but is shocked that happened to her. She is not bettee then other women.

wysegirl 24

She doesn't deserve this but she should have been smarter. If he was a deadbeat with his other kid then she should have been more careful.

how are you so positive that your kid will grow up to be exactly the same as your boyfriend????

I think that by “successor” she means his future girlfriend, not her child…

slkeithh 14

Not sure why you thought you were any different than his last partner, but your unborn child deserves better than suffering the blame of its father. Do better as a mother, and maybe in the future you might discover love with a new partner who deserves both you and your kid.

I think that by “successor” she means his future girlfriend, not her child…

randybryant799 20

We're you aware that he'd left the last girlfriend alone and pregnant? If so then it's hard to feel bad for you.

repKyle95 24

So you saw a guy who left his girlfriend at 3 months pregnant and thought "yeah, THAT'S the guy I want to splooge inside me?" YDI 100%