Strange terminology

By Not true - 18/07/2016 02:56 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend told me that I don't have a "grippy vagina" after he slipped out for the third time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 422
You deserved it 1 762

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was he expecting a hand to appear down there?

Tell your boyfriend that he has a very small dick after he slips out for the fourth time.

Comments

Wow. What a jerk way of avoiding admitting that he has a small penis.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

You actually want a "loose" ******. An open ****** means that the person is aroused. If the ****** is "tight" it means that the person isn't aroused enough and needs more (you can try more foreplay, toys, something different, etc.). Penis size may be factor, but "it's not about size, it's what you do with it." The issue is that he keeps slipping out. It maybe due to his size, but maybe due to his performance. He may be nervous or doesn't exactly know what to do.

Of the 14 comments that preceded yours, about FIVE mentioned penis size, and the only one of these posters to specify gender was… male. But, sure, "all these women". Why not? Regardless of actual penis size or vaginal constriction, it was a douchey, useless thing for him to say when he could just switch positions. It's hardly like she can swap out her ****** for a different one.

I can't tell if you've ruined Thanksgiving for me or made it ten times better…

That's not what this means... when a woman is aroused, the muscles relax thus making the ****** 'loose'. if she isn't aroused at all, then the ****** would be 'tight'

It's possible she's TOO aroused. Not only would her ****** be more "open" in order to accommodate his penis, but she may be too slippery for him to manage staying in. If he has any skill that wouldn't be an issue, but all combined he could slip out more easily.

Grippy, really? If you have a "grippy" ******, I think there's a problem. Either with the sex because you're probably not aroused enough, or there's a serious issue with the ****** itself and you should be checked out by a doctor.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Nice way of ignoring the fact that he aired his frustration by insulting her ****** like a little baby.

He didn't need to blame the problem on her. It obviously wasn't her fault

No, people are not saying these things because he was honest. They're saying them because the guy was being an asshole and putting the whole blame on the girl, so they're essentially just turning it around on him. "Oh, she doesn't have a "grippy" enough ******, well maybe your dick is just small." You want to express frustration with sex and communicate, good, I support that fully, but good communication does not start with blaming the other person, it starts with open dialogue and a discussion about how to improve.

@52 just because there's worse ways he could have insulted her, doesn't make what he said okay. I've actually been with a few men who were too small to please me and I NEVER blamed them, didn't even mention their size, we worked on ways to make it better.

Doesn't really work like that though because a penis can be really small but sex doesn't make a ****** 'loose'. That's a common myth.

His Real Doll came with extra-grippy features, why don't you?

Poor guy doesn't realize his own size yet.

Sucks for him to have Pencil Dick Syndrome.

Is he unfamiliar with the concept of lubrication? It's not exactly compatible with being "grippy". And I don't think sex would be very enjoyable for either of you without lubrication.....

in other words "damn babe, sorry I'm so small or don't know what I'm doing to keep the angle right..... I'm embarrassed to be this bad at it, so I'm gonna blame you!" seriously, no matter what size, the angle matters. vaginas aren't Supposed to be grippy.