Sticky

By Aunjy - 05/05/2013 20:49 - United States - Marmora

Today, I babysat a 4-year-old child for my neighbor. It seems he had diarrhea. The evidence of this is in his pants, down his leg, on the couch, on the bathroom floor, smeared on my wall, and in the shape of a brown handprint on my shirt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 563
You deserved it 4 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Looks like he found a new form of finger painting

Comments

Kids do the darndest things ever!

joljenni1717 4

As far as i see it...it's your own damn fault! What were YOU doing? The kid had time to get it on the wall, down his pants, on the couch, and in the bathroom...That means he went from one room to the next trailing shit and where were you.......Some baby sitter you are! Considering it's only one child. 3 children, sure, you have to watch more than one at a time and they run around. One child....and you can't keep track of him. You'r supposed to be watching him...accidents happen. But they don't happen long enough to go from room to room and touch you. Pay more attention.

uhmmmmmm...obviously OP took the child immediately to the bathroom, but no matter how close you are, diarrhoea is LIQUID, so it will run down the pants and into the carpet immediately. OP showed they reacted pretty well by bringing the child to the bathroom, but of course that caused more or the sh** to go on the bathroom floor and wall...kids are like that they don't think its gross! So maybe you should stop bitching around!

That's not chocolate, that's doo doo baby

"I missed" What do you mean you missed" *shrugs and walks away. While daddy sitter looks in the bathroom curls lip and eerie music begins to play

brendejafulable 41

wow it's this kind of thing that makes me want to throw my uterus into oncoming traffic and never have kids. Worse for you that the kid wasn't even yours, so yeah, FYL.