Standards

By "missnettymarie" - 12/05/2017 08:42 - Canada - Westerose

Today, I was told that I wasn't "long-term material" by a guy who has the words "white trash" tattooed across his knuckles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 276
You deserved it 2 302

missnettymarie tells us more.

Hey OP here. Thanks for all the comments. They seriously made me laugh my ass off haha. The guy was/is actually a really great person and is very kindhearted. They tattoos are in no way an accurate representation of his character. When I made this post I was admitedly feeling all butt hurt and rejected so I guess I decided to be a dirt bag and post about it on social media. In all reality it wasn't that big of a deal and I have definitely since moved on.

Top comments

Maybe you just don't have the drug ring running or monster truck repair skills he's after? How many roadkill recipes have you mastered?

That's ok. 'Long-term material' is probably a couple weeks to him.

Comments

YDI for being with him in the first place. It's not like it was a hidden tattoo.

To be honest, I think that tattoo alone makes it clear that his opinion shouldn't matter.

Thank him for changing your life for the better and run, don't walk, away.

lilchica22001 22

You definitely dodged a bullet there! It sounds like a long term commitment with that dude would have ended with you barefoot and pregnant in a trailer park somewhere arguing with another pregnant woman over who he loves more....

Definitely not an FML -- you dodged a bullet with this one. But why were you even associating with a guy with "White Trash" tatted on his knuckles?

Botha19961 4

I am sorry but if you are dating someone with such a tattoo?? What did you expect?