By Anonymous - 12/05/2017 16:55

Today, I haven't been able to sleep for two nights due to cows mooing loudly somewhere nearby. I recently left the country to stay in the city. Which apparently has a higher cow population than my country home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 985
You deserved it 583

ErinShannon tells us more.

OP here, I'm not exactly sure why the hell they keep mooing. There is also a Rooster that likes to go off. I techinally don't live there ( visiting and staying with my Mum ) so I went back home to the country and it was magical, silence. No random cows.

Top comments

I've lived next to a farm with dozens of cows for years and hardly ever hear the cows...and if I do it's like one or two moo's at a time. I'm curious what causes your town's cows to be so rambunctious :p also earplugs can do wonders.

JadeMinu 10

Maybe it's time to moooooooove again hehhe ;P

Comments

I've lived next to a farm with dozens of cows for years and hardly ever hear the cows...and if I do it's like one or two moo's at a time. I'm curious what causes your town's cows to be so rambunctious :p also earplugs can do wonders.

I live next to a cattle ranch and it's nonstop mooing all day and night. I'm curious about the quietness of your neighbor's cows.

Usually the cows carry on when their calves are taken away. I've heard this the last couple days, but it will eventually calm down. I've lived in the country all my life and the cows are pretty quiet.

JadeMinu 10

Maybe it's time to moooooooove again hehhe ;P

bubbat101 36

Took the words right out of my mooouth.

It's not as funny because it doesn't make a natural moooo sound

Hey,if you want to take up a new hobby you can always try and milk them :p free milk for life ! :)

jk_waks, have you ever actually tried to milk a cow?! Raw milk also spoils very, very quickly w/o pasteurization.... :-(

No I haven't . But one can boil their milk periodically to keep it from getting spoilt! But I get your point !

I hope that you find out why there are does in the city. Unless someone has a cow sound machine, which would be weird

Urban Cowboy? Or is this just bullshit?

thatslifeiguess7 16

Um Delano to bakersfield isn't moving to the city! didn't you oh idk smell the methane gas coming from the cows BEFORE moving

The only cattle ranches that have a instantaly recognizable odor to them are the ones that leave the cattle in cramped enclosures. It's very likely there could be free range cattle nearby. You wouldn't notice any smell.

species4872 19

Maybe its some kid playing minecraft and breeding cows?

GIJoefan 6

You could go to the mooovies for a break in the noise!