Socks 4 Life

By Socklessandsmelly - 26/05/2009 06:10 - United States

Today, after 7 hours on my feet at work, my boyfriend picked me up. Relieved, I took off my shoes. Suddenly, he looked up and sniffed, asking, "Is that your feet?" I'd forgotten to put on socks in my rush to work. He made me put my shoes back on and sit in the back, windows open. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 816
You deserved it 47 417

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know, I hate when people don't put deodorant on their feet. Read the FML before you comment please.

Comments

He's not daddy material. If he freaks out like that over feet, imagine how he'd be over a loaded diaper.

Ugh, why would you even take your shoes off in a car? Maybe you should get some of that foot powder that keeps your feet from being nasty. Gross!

YDI You're not entitled to assault someone else with your stink just because you did the normal thing and went to work. No one should ever have to put up with bad body odor, unless they are at work and can't get away from fellow employees or something.

Gold Bond Medicated Powder girl. Use that shit. #12 - ftw.

Keep this memory close for whenever he decides to bust ass and lock the windows...

Huh, maybe I'm the only one so far that thinks the boyfriend is sort of being a douche about it? If this were my girlfriend, I'd never make her sit in the back, because I'd understand the fact that, oh heavens, people have bodily functions/conditions they can't control. And at least I know she wouldn't do the same to me... probably because she also understands how uncomfortable most womens shoes are for seven hours straight. I don't know. I guess my opinion is that when you're dating somebody to the point that they become your boyfriend or girlfriend, you should be able to be yourself around them without being afraid of such petty judgment. :////.

How do you forget to put on socks? I don't even look for my shoes until I have a pair of socks in my hands.

#18 - thequeenofscots - I agree, but maybe this douche has some sort of clean foot fetish.