Sneeeeek!

By blindsparrow - 18/11/2014 05:35 - United States - Dublin

Today, I went out to get milk from the garage fridge for my mom. The moment I stepped out, my foot settled on the neighbor's boa, who likes to escape. After my mom finally opened the door to my frantic shouting, she spotted the snake, slammed the door, and locked both of us outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 383
You deserved it 2 944

Same thing different taste

Comments

Only a Boa, be thankful it wasn't a rattler ;)

FMLworthy5000 21

I love how other people are saying "it's just a boa" I'd be concerned if it was a provoked boa...

samiisnorlax 2

your neighbor is a complete moron. people like them are the reason exotic pets are taking over the Everglades in Florida because they just let it go or they are too stupid to cage it properly. Next time it happens I say kill the ******* thing.

At first I thought they meant a scarf boa. Not the snake boa.

I don't see the reasoning behind her locking the door. That's a dick move.

To all the dipshits saying "KILL IT" or anything of the sorts, I would like to tell you SNAKES WERE HERE BEFORE HUMANS SO SHUT THE **** UP! WE MURDER ALL TYPES OF ORGANISMS BECAUSE "oh we are all assholes. LETS GO MURDER EVERYTHING AND USE ONE OF THE TWO FOLLOWING EXCUSES: "theres a million other snakes in the world." Or "IT WAS SELF DEFENSE! Because automatically if i see any creature that is even slightly displeasing to the eye... IT DOESNT DESERVE TO ******* LIVE! IT HAS TO BE SOME ADORABLE FLUFFY ANIMAL IN ORDER TO BE ALLOWED TO LIVE!" YOU SHOULD ALL GO **** YOURSELVES WITH A GOD DAMN CACTUS! WE intruded in THEIR LIVES! IF ANYTHING I WISH ALL THE ANIMALS EVER HARMED BY ANY TYPE OF HUMAN, COMES BACK AND MURDER US. IT IS WHAT WE DESERVE! They were made for a reason! So **** off! Bye.