Shade

By notastoner - 19/06/2011 06:38 - United States

Today, I left early from a trashy dance and bought a soda at a Shell station. The clerk asked me if I had been smoking weed. When I replied, "No", he said, "You mean you always look like that?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 613
You deserved it 5 600

Same thing different taste

Top comments

26 it's a shell station own by Sally that sells those seashells at a seashore. She doesnt make much money because well she is selling seashells at a seashore and people can just go to the shore and get the seashells by themselves. So Sally, she started selling soda at her seashell store located by the seashore so she can make more cash.

Dude, I have a problem with dry eyes and I swear it always looks like I'm stoned. I've even been asked at work! Of course I don't smoke anything, and even passed the drug test. Use eye drops, lol.

Comments

iwuvwoo 7

Maybe you were tired, or the clerk was joking. Or you look horrible... FYL

aguin8 0

good job for doing the right thing

cockseverywhere 2

anyone ever think that he actually DID smoke weed and lied to the clerk.

Why would it be an FML then? The whole reason this is an FML is because the clerk thought OP looked high and she really wasn't, meaning she just naturally looks high.

no. 10. I have taken both your words "male and makeup" and have come up with an ingenious combination... malekup!!...... somebody pat my back ;)

hahaha wow mayb you should look more decent in public

Hmm... I find this unworthy of a pat on the back

debatingalways 0

you probably just inhaled some secondhand shit from people at the party, which cause you to look high.