Self report

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was with my 3 year-old son in the doctor's office. During the exam, he informed the doctor that he doesn't sleep in mommy's bed anymore because mommy sleeps in her underwear and farts all night long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 695
You deserved it 8 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha! You gotta love how honest little kids are. Don't worry though. All 3 year olds say stuff like that.

Clearly he has an overactive imagination and made that up because we all know that females do not fart.

Comments

Oh pfft, he secretly likes it. Damn Freudian desires...

Glam_fml 0

Eh, who cares? You got your son out of your bed, right? Isn't that what parents want? Besides, doctors are used to nudity and bodily functions.

doggie3 0

Kids say the darndest things sometimes. But really, FYL.

Clearly he has an overactive imagination and made that up because we all know that females do not fart.

yourkiddingright_fml 0

That kid has no room to talk, I bet you were changing his soiled diapers for years. Put the child up for adoption for making you lose face. Or remember this, and later on in life tell his first girlfriend that you had to change his diapers up until the age of 9.

Wow, taking revenge on a three year old who won't remember any of this a year from now? F that poor kids future life, lmao.

That's funny. I will say that 3 years old should be sleeping in his own bed anyway.