Self report

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was with my 3 year-old son in the doctor's office. During the exam, he informed the doctor that he doesn't sleep in mommy's bed anymore because mommy sleeps in her underwear and farts all night long. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 695
You deserved it 8 756

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha! You gotta love how honest little kids are. Don't worry though. All 3 year olds say stuff like that.

Clearly he has an overactive imagination and made that up because we all know that females do not fart.

Comments

somebodyfireitup 0

Ewww, stop eating beans before you go to bed! Seriously take some medicine or something so you're not so gross

rakhil11 7

Do you really care so much about what your kid's doctor thinks? But do tell your son that he shouldn't tell people stuff like that....

YDI for being stupid enough to think that your children won't ever say something about you that's embarrassing.

its funny how its embarrassing when your kid tells your doctor....but apparently not embarrassing when you tell the whole internet world about it?? i realize that we don't know your name or your face but regardless of that people are going to say worse things on this website then your doctor ever would.

Hey lady, it's okay. My mother doesn't even WEAR underwear when she sleeps.

I feel sorry for your son having to sleep with you while you farting.

Hey, doctors need to know these things. Maybe you have colon cancer and the kid just saved your life. Or maybe not.