Rush job

By ananomoose - 15/04/2009 23:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was struggling through an exam and the hot girl next to me seemed to be flying through the questions. So I cheated off her. When we finished I asked her to lunch. She said "No, I just rushed through the exam so I can go fuck my boyfriend." I got shutdown and probably failed an exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 93 981

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jdb2009 0

You deserved that one. You should just study for the exam, get a passing grade, and meet someone better down the road. How do you know she won't turn into a crack ***** given her attitude about taking an exam??

cbrown89 0

well you probably would have failed either way :P

Comments

I hate cheaters. I'll fail an exam before I cheat. Just a pet peeve of mine I guess. You definitely deserved that. You shouldn't trust that someone knows what they're doing just because they were able to do it fast. You'll get over the girl... it's not like you were invested in her or anything.

Wow! She told a stranger, assuming you two don't really know each other, that she was rushing through her exam to **** her boyfriend? She's not shy at all.

She probably doesn't even have a boyfriend but didn't want to be hit on by a cheater.

Wow, that's karma for you. YDI, for sure!

EpicPokingStick 0

She must be having some damn good sex if she rushes through an exam for it. YDI for cheating in the first place.

YDI! Fully and wholly! If you really didn't know what you were doing then you should have just guessed. You might have even got lucky.

KrazyKatz3 26

He was trying to vet lucky...

What person tells a stranger that they're about to go **** their boyfriend? Seems sort of suspicious.