Rush job

By ananomoose - 15/04/2009 23:30 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was struggling through an exam and the hot girl next to me seemed to be flying through the questions. So I cheated off her. When we finished I asked her to lunch. She said "No, I just rushed through the exam so I can go fuck my boyfriend." I got shutdown and probably failed an exam. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 695
You deserved it 93 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jdb2009 0

You deserved that one. You should just study for the exam, get a passing grade, and meet someone better down the road. How do you know she won't turn into a crack ***** given her attitude about taking an exam??

cbrown89 0

well you probably would have failed either way :P

Comments

Bucinka 5

Apparently I'm not the only one who thinks you deserve it for cheating. Hell, even if you didn't know the material, you would have been better off guessing. (PS @91: No, I wouldn't have done the same thing. If I'm flying through the answers, it's because I know them. COLD. And I don't cheat. I can't speak for those who cheat by copying off me.)

farmvillelovah 0

SHE PROBABlY DOESNt EVEN HAVe A BOyFRiEND.. SHE JUSt tHOUGHt YOU WERE UGlY :P YDI .. SORRy

wintamint101 7
sloop_fml 0

cheaters ate losers u ******* dumbass. good luck with your life

hateevryone 14

well, thats better than her snitching on you for cheating

Wow all you people saying he deserves it for cheating are ridiculous...honestly? There's nothing HORRIBLY DREADFUL about copying answers on an exam once in a while. Pretty much everybody's done it, and if you haven't, well, congrats, you're a huge nerd.

Cheating can get you suspended/expelled from a college, void your entire test, and you're saying there's nothing BAD about it? You can get arrested for plagiarism, you dumbfuck, and that's also considered cheating.

I don't know where you're from but at my school most people learned for their exams and barely anyone cheated. Backchecking one or two answers with your neighbour but copying a whole exam?? Sorry, that's just pathetic. It's not that hard to study at least some hours the day before ...

True. And it's especially YDI for cheating, then whining that the other people didn't know the answers either, and therefore 'made you fail'. YDI for cheating, always. Karma's a bitch.

Thatz what you get for cheating! You should have been prepared for the exam

toughchick14 15

That's what you get for cheating!