By princessrose - 09/07/2015 23:08 - United States - Shawnee

Today, I went by myself to do a birthday party in a park, dressed as Elsa from Frozen. Everything was going fine until another Elsa and an Anna showed up to a nearby party. The kids then decided I was a fake and pulled my wig off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 048
You deserved it 2 618

princessrose_fml tells us more.

princessrose_fml 5

Hi. I'm so excited this got posted. This actually happened a couple months ago. It was my first time as Elsa. And my first time alone. Unfortunately the new wig we had ordered was not very good. (The old one was unusable) and the kids at the party were already doubtful. But when the other Elsa showed up with Anna the kids decided I was the fake one and started pulling at me. They didn't pull it all the way off but we're able to tell it was a wig. However the parents were totally understanding and helped me out. Saying I we were else's helpers just like Santa :) in the end I even got tipped. Its a story I tell people now as it is something that would only happen to me. (I have bad luck) Also To those saying I shouldn't do Elsa. I couldn't say no to the party as Elsa. I get paid $50 an hour. Would you say no to that?

Top comments

Elsa, we used to be best buddies, and now you're fake, I just wanna pull your hair off. Do you wanna wear a costume, come on let's wear a costume. Ok, bye.

Comments

YourOpinionSucks 22

See, if you had a sidekick with you, they could help you out of a jam. (Sunny reference)

Elsa, please I know you're in there. These kids are saying you are fake. Come on out let us prove them wrong and let's turn them all to snow.

tantanpanda 26

screw that, turn them into ice.

Holy damn this made me laugh so hard because it's true and I know because I was one of the kids that got angry easily

Elsa, we used to be best buddies, and now you're fake, I just wanna pull your hair off. Do you wanna wear a costume, come on let's wear a costume. Ok, bye.

Don't let them know, don't let them see. Be the Elsa they always thought you were. Don't let them that you're a fake, but now they know. Run away, Run away or they'd pull your wig off.

Be the good girl you always have to be and let it go

Fight to the death. You'll show them who's the real Elsa bitch!