Priorities

By Nutellalover - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Germany - Hennef

Today, I realized that I spend the same amount of money on my phone bill as I do on Nutella. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 793
You deserved it 29 421

Top comments

And then you find out you spend as much money on your cable bill as you do on bacon. Then you're all set.

Comments

But why is that a but thing? It's nutella...

silbot 11

Because then he'll have to spend double that on all the insulin he'll be needing when he gets diabetes

I see no grammatical errors, except for the need of a comma or two..

The majority of recent FMLs haven't really been very FML-worthy. People need to suck more.

40- So, you didn't notice the "but" instead of bad, lack of space between the question mark and "it's" or the missing capitalized n in "Nutella"? How bad is your eyesight?

I don't know if that means nutella is expensive or if your phone bill is cheap.

83- a) That isn't a grammatical error. It's a typo. b) Your second point is wrong, "it's nutella" is written underneath the first part of the comment. c) goodbye.

#11 What if OP already has diabetes? If he's type 1 he's got nothing to lose by eating Nutella. As long as you have a relatively healthy diet otherwise and you're getting some activity I don't see the problem here...

That's one cheap phone bill! Nutella isn't to bad either!!!

He either has no life, or eats an awful lot of nutella. Either way, I feel bad for OP.

you obviously don't understand... op buys too much nutella, not too little on his phone.

It's either a cheap phone bill or a large Nutella budget. Mmm, Nutella.

Nutella is mainly vegetable oil... that put me right off when I found out. Just eat real chocolate.

metaphoristic 8

What makes me confused is how the OP managed to figure out a correlation between his nutella spendings and phone bill. I don't know, I mean I don't have nutella prices memorized and even if I did, it wouldn't be the first thing I'd start comparing my phone bill cost to.

#107 - *perusing ingredient label* Sugar, palm oil, THEN the hazelnuts, cocoa.... Uh-oh.

Well… according to your username and FML… I take it that you love nutella. I understand (enjoying nutella myself) that it is very hard to resist. Hopefully your phone bill isn't too expensive OP.

Did nobody think my he doesn't have a phone, argo no phone bill, argo no Nutella

fatalsmiles 6

It must look nice on your rolls...

Ooohhh... Nutella on a nice warm roll.... Brb guys, going to the grocery store.

iTsbSkuLLy 8

Well your phone bill must be really cheap or your're buying way too much nutella

There is no such thing as "too much Nutella"...

There is no such thing as "too much Nutella"...

Nabee143 3

There's also no such thing as "your're"....

And good job trying to steal 5's thunder...

BeforeItWasCool 12

Captain Obvious strikes again!

bobbybill0519 7

111 they posted the comment at the exact same time. Nobody's thunder was stolen

I see nothing wrong with this. I use Nutella as dip for chips, as an ice cream topping, as a spread for all types of bread, as a hat, as lubricant, and for sealing cracks in walls. It accomplishes nearly every task, including wiping.

Nothing wrong using it as a lubricant. What makes it even better is the dog likes cleaning it up too!! ...Says a friend of a friend of mine

CDABXXX 5

103-Hey, it's about the life in your years, not the years in your life. (:

I did the same thing when I was living in china. That stuff is a rare commodity and such a comforting food :)

And then you find out you spend as much money on your cable bill as you do on bacon. Then you're all set.

*le gasp* Nutella and BACON!? Why didn't I think of that before??

*le gasp* Why didn't you think of that before?!

Come on people, I was just having a little fun in the comments section. No need to thumb me down.