Priorities

By Nutellalover - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Germany - Hennef

Today, I realized that I spend the same amount of money on my phone bill as I do on Nutella. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 793
You deserved it 29 421

Top comments

And then you find out you spend as much money on your cable bill as you do on bacon. Then you're all set.

Comments

With bacon shortage looming around the corner, Nutella is the way to go.

flutter4 7

Nutella addictions are on the rise it seems...

you know not every diabetic person has the illness due to wrong eating habits, do you? and diabetes is on the rise concerning both types, which is for a huge part due to diabetics actually surviving and beeing able to live with it nowadays. Of course, the quota was smaller in earlier years, when diabetics died within 3 months from the diagnosis. your comment is not entirely wrong, as nowadays there is a growing number of type2 diabetics as well, which is mainly due to wrong eating habits. but as a type1diabetic I'd just like to ask you to not post such generic comments on diabetes.

I have a family history of diabetes so I know the risk factors. It was just a comment, It wasn't meant to hurt anybody's feelings.

fernclogger 5

Do you hate it when Hitler steals your nutella?

Owing to the fact that Hitler is dead, It's not him stealing your nutella. A far more logical option is you made a humourless joke, an unfunny if you will.

OhLohd111 11

Germans already give themselves enough crap about WWII. Is it really necessary to bring it up every time an OP is from Germany?

gree_fml 11

I'm just upset that he posted a trick question. OF COURSE he would be mad if someone keeps stealing his Nutella, even if it wasn't a nazi leader that's apparently undead

So which one are you going to cut from your budget when money is tight?

You have too expensive of a phone, that's the problem ;p

Is Nutella really THAT good. I wouldn't know I've never tried it.

No, no it is not. All of a sudden, it is "popular", like bacon, so everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

Nutella is like two chocolate bars having hot sex in your mouth. As you can tell, I'm a fan.

Yes, it is that good. Hazelnut and chocolate together is nothing less than divine!

I was a fan of nutella and bacon before nutella and bacon were cool. #FatassHipster

**** you and your hashtags, 38. This isn't twitter, it's FML.

unknown_user5566 26

MITM- Nutella has given me many mouthgasms as well.

Epikouros 31

Nutella is basically chocolate for children, with so much sugar and fat added that you don't taste any of the bitterness that makes chocolate interesting for adults. People who love Nutella shouldn't be on FML, but on MLF (My Life is Fine).

26, I grew up eating Nutella. Since I was a kid. So yeah, no bandwagoning here.

Nutella informed me that it doesn't like you either.

It's fine, I don't like it either. I prefer savoury to sweet stuff. *shrugs*

unknown_user5566 26

Well that doesn't make much cents. I'm tellan you, that's a nutty thing to do!

Nabee143 3

Did you really say that? It's actually "doesn't make much sense" not "cents". Lol

unknown_user5566 26

"I'm tellan you..." well there's a nu one.

gregkingsley 4

Just get you a nutella daddy. And your addiction can be his wallets problem.