Priorities

By Nutellalover - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - Germany - Hennef

Today, I realized that I spend the same amount of money on my phone bill as I do on Nutella. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 793
You deserved it 29 422

Top comments

And then you find out you spend as much money on your cable bill as you do on bacon. Then you're all set.

Comments

Missing some vital info on how this is bad?

So you're saying that you don't have a phone and you never tried Nutella.

unknown_user5566 26

28- It appears that I need to introduce you to one of my very important friends... reading comprehension.

Oh shut up kyleekay. You know full well what they meant. It wasn't funny but it did make sense.

It's time to stop eating Nutella by the spoonfuls while on those phone calls. Otherwise, diabetes will be calling you soon.

jonsey974 3

I think OP is implying he's a big fat fatty. Especially since Nutella has no nutritional value whatsoever smdh. Oh god OP's probably got an iPhone with the most expensive talk text and data plan too!

Nabee143 3

I don't understand the negative part of this. The more Nutella the better.

Right now, I have a jar of Nutella in my pantry and can't bring myself to eat it. It's really not that great. I'm sure this comment will get thumbed down because FMLers are nuts!

OhLohd111 11

I don't understand....What's the problem? And how is this an FML? I'd say you're living the good life my friend.

raraisbang 12

Well judging by the fact that OP is a guy, I'm guessing he doesn't have a husband. I could be wrong, though.

Also, if OP has a spouse and kids, and if the kids are old enough, there is the potential that there are at least two lines in the plan. Succinctly put, that's a shitload of Nutella either way.