Prank wars

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I thought it would have been funny to cut off my friend's rat-tail. He thought it would be funny to put a brick through my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 764
You deserved it 119 004

Top comments

You don't **** with people's hair. You completely deserve it, even if he is retarded for having a rat tail.

flyboy57 0

YDI. I had friends with rat rails while growing up. do you know how long it takes to grow one?

Comments

crackberrie 0

am i the only person who thought this was about the guy cutting off his friend's rat's tail?? lol. had to re-read the original post after having seen some of the comments haha

Nope, apparently we're all more literate than you.

Jenspaztic 0

i love you. fyi. thank you for that.

Yep, I thought that too. I know lots of people with pet rats and none with rubbish hairstyles, apparently.

wow people still have rat tails?! haha i think throwing a break is a little bit of an over reaction...

YDI for having a friend that has a rat-tail that would be defended with violence. That person is clearly a waste of genetic material that could have been used to make a perfectly good slug.

I'm really torn between FYL and YDI on this one. On one hand, rat-tails are nasty, nasty things that ought to be purged from existence. And I've grown up in hick country and have seen plenty of them, so I feel qualified to judge. On the other hand, you probably should have taken the route of convincing your friend to cut it off himself, rather than taking matters into your own hands. As poor a choice as a rat-tail is, it remains a choice your friend has the right to make (until laws are passed against it on the grounds of public indecency). But in both cases a brick through your windshield was unquestionably an over-reaction.

if someone you know has a rat-tail, do everyone a favor and cut it off...preferably while they are sleeping so they won't know it was you and put a brick through your windshield.

also, unless you're some sort of Padawan...you have no business with a rat-tail.

LOL Maybe he was a very angry Padawan... I don't even know what to vote for. Cutting someone's hair is a dick move, but a brick through a windshield? Crazy.

bro...anything else u did to his hair would have been a ydi but cutting off a rattail...i so ****** would have done that if i were u

rat-tails are ugly, you did a good thing for him in the long run, he should be thanking you

He did. He used a haul-mark thank-you brick!!

Alice_Cullen7 0

that was mean of u to cut off the rat's tail. u SO deserved a broken window!!!

its not "the rats tail", its a rats tail (a hairstyle for little boys)