Prank wars

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I thought it would have been funny to cut off my friend's rat-tail. He thought it would be funny to put a brick through my windshield. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 764
You deserved it 119 004

Top comments

You don't **** with people's hair. You completely deserve it, even if he is retarded for having a rat tail.

flyboy57 0

YDI. I had friends with rat rails while growing up. do you know how long it takes to grow one?

Comments

wet11 2

YDI Asshole Today this asshole cut my tail off and laughed it off FML

ocho117 0
swimmer14 0

hahahahaha don't mess with a man's rat tail.

clockworkrainbow 3

Youre a douche who deserved what you got. Dont mess with peoples hair. YDI x6968926

Whenever I see a dumbass with a rat tail, I have that same overwhelming urge to cut it off. I don't care if everyone else thinks you deserved it, I admire you for actually doing something I don't have the balls to do myself. Rat tails are the worst thing to happen to hair since... well, the 80's. That was a very dark era for hairstyles. And I think all rat tails should be forcefully removed whenever possible, for the good of society. I applaud you, sir. Too bad about your windshield, though.

What was wrong with the hair in the 80s? You dipshit. Anyway, FYL for the windshield, YDI cause you thought it would be "funny".

Oh my Gawd you totally did him a favour. Rat tail's are so ugly. They're almost as bad as mullets. You didn't deserve a brick, not for saving him.

Use to be...until my Mom cut it off for Graduation while I was sleeping. Waiting for my hair to be the right length before I make a new one. I actually make sure there's a very decent sized lock of hair so that it doesn't look all stringy before getting a rat tail. When I had it, I kept it very well cleaned. Unbraided it, washed it, braided it once it was dry, etc. When I get a new one, I plan to do the same thing.

katiemassacre 0

you don't deserve a brick through your windshield, you deserve applause and a pat on the back. you made the world a better place. you did him a favor, he would never get laid with that ******* nasty strand of hair flowing down his back...