Poor little bunny

By Anonymous - 30/06/2021 04:01

Today, after I warned my son repeatedly that if he wanted a rabbit he had to clean and feed it, I checked on it. It wasn’t just dead, it was dead and rotting in a pool of its own pee and faeces. I yelled at him, but he just shrugged and told me rabbits are boring and he forgot it was even there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 590
You deserved it 1 927

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don’t blame the kid, I blame the parent. Any responsible parent would have been checking up on the rabbit every day to make sure that the kid isn’t neglecting it. Poor rabbit suffered because it was brought into a messed up home with irresponsible adults.

randybryant799 20

Good god lady. Did it never occur to you to check on the poor thing? Thats animal abuse. And I'd be worried about a kid that is that uncaring about a living creature.

Comments

wow both at fault. why weren't you checking on it? it was a living being and you let it suffer. you both are just terrible.

stoptheworld2004 1

This just makes me so angry at both of you. That poor rabbit didn't deserve that. I hope neither of you ever get a pet again. Maybe you should stop feeding your son & see how he likes to starve to death. (Of course not really) but that poor rabbit suffered unnecessarily & there should be consequences for both of you beyond a slap on the hand. They're living creatures with feelings too.

That's the start of a serial killer... be it accidental or intentional. And rabbits are not boring... that is animal cruelty, and your son better pray I never find him. Or you for being stupid enough to give the brat a living creature to care for, anyway. How old is this kid? Ugh.

This is 100% on you. If you don’t think your kid is ready enough to take care of an animal on their own, then maybe don’t put it in their room as their pet. And what’s wrong with your kid that he saw an animal dead and rotting and did nothing?