People of Walmart

By Anonymous - 21/01/2015 14:34 - United States

Today, at Walmart, a crazy old woman bitched me out for being pregnant. She kept following me around, calling me a stupid teen slut and saying she hoped my baby died so I could live a "normal life." I'm 26 and just very short. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 962
You deserved it 2 709

Same thing different taste

Top comments

K_kanaka 26

Please tell me she was arrested.

What a disgusting excuse for a human being.

Comments

I want to see an FML with 0 YDI's and I think this one should be it!!!

Sometimes I accidentally hit the YDI button instead of FYL button and I really hope that's the case for this

Me too, because nobody deserves to have someone tell them their baby should die even if she were underage.

I've accidentally hit YDI just scrolling before, I wish there was an undo button

That would make FML so much more convenient :)

Yep, I think probably about 5% of votes here are accidental.

Clearly OP deserved it for being a pregnant teen ****, at least that's what my grandma says.

jthmtwin 16

Or a way to switch like up votes on reddit and imgur.

#71 clearly you didn't see she's 26 years old!?!

#71 and even if she was a pregnant teen that doesn't give someone the right to tell her that her baby deserves to die.

71, You may have been attempting to make a sarcastic joke, but it just came out tasteless and rude.

#93 I'm pretty sure #71 was being sarcastic

its painful when someones being obviously sarcastic and everyone jumps down their throat...

I know right? I thought that was funny. Heck, i would be laughing if I was OP.

I'm sorry op I hope that woman was arrested. I hope you and your pregnancy is going well.

nialls_girl 13
homesuckfucker 28

Oh dear, I certainly would've retaliated, or at least explained my situation. What a spiteful old hag. Even if you were a teenager, it isn't her place to speak to someone like that! Report them to security for harassing you, next time someone does something like that. Good luck with your pregnancy! I hope all goes well for you and your new baby.

Old people think they can do or say whatever they want...This isn't the 40's anymore Gertie...

I don't are how old you are, what gives that old slag the right to say that? Sorry OP, yeah I am 6'1 and my girlfriend in 4'9 lol

juststephhere 23

That's when you take your purse and hit her.

People should mind their own business and let others live their own lives.

I would have called the cops and alerted a Walmart worker to help with the situation but that sucks no one should be judged for being pregnant young or not. No one knows what's going in there life or what happened but I'm sorry for your terrible situation

bryce0110 23

Knowing how I am, if I were you I would turn around call her a stupid, rude, ignorant bitch. Then I would follow her around for half an hour batching about how ******* stupid she is for jumping to conclusions and rude she is for batching me out. But that's just me. Sorry OP.

FMLusername969 21

Lol! That's what i would have done as well! I am not a confrontational person by ANY means but once you bring my kids into it ..WATCH OUT This disgusting miserable ignorant little troll needed to be put in her place especially for saying I hope your baby dies! This is my favvv reply!