Overreaction much?

By soljaboy - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I had a date with this guy. I waited at the restaurant for an hour and he didn't show. Thinking he stood me up, I went over to his place and keyed his car. Then I realized the date was for tomorrow. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 170
You deserved it 154 393

Top comments

vag_fml 0

you key over being stood up? you're that desperate and drastic? you shoulda just found someone else, instead you turned into a raving lunatic criminal.

You're a loony. But, deny deny deny anyway.

Comments

darkblue_13 0
Soitgoes74 0

...******* psycho! If you do that for getting stood up, I'd hate to see what you do to the poor guy over a breakup! YDI.. and ydi to stay single.

monicamischief 0

you keyed a car over getting stood up? what a crazy ******* bitch. what the hell is wrong with women?

YOU'RE A ******* BITCH. Do you have any idea how goddamn expensive that shit is? sure there are scratch remedy products but they aren't permanent and getting a paint job that undoes that is hundreds of dollars. i hope you get hit by a car. as a person who has had their car keyed, trust me that nothing in my life has ever pissed me off more. pets and family members have died, but the night my truck was keyed i was about to take a baseball bat to someones face. god you're a dumb bitch.

I think everyone will agree with me when I say that you are ******* insane. You know where he lives, so I would guess that you know his phone number. Even if you don't know his phone number, YOU KNOW WHERE HE LIVES. The point is, you can contact him. But rather than contact him, asking what happened, you jump to conclusions and key his car!? What the ****!? I hope he presses charges. **** his life.

um this is more like a fHISl, not yours. you're a freaking psycho, i hope he presses charges and gets your ass committed

LOL. Who doesn't love revenge? :D :D I like to piss people off. :P It's fun

"today, I found my car keyed, then found out it was the girl I had a date with. Apparently I had to be there 24 hours early