Overcooked

By poopiemanlol - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - Canada

Today, I realized that you should never teach your 6 year-old child how to use the microwave, unless you want to be cleaning melted pet fish for about half an hour. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 151
You deserved it 11 912

Top comments

Lovely :| I think you need to teach your child not to kill pets!

Alice_Cullen7 0

lol, aww poor pet fish. but u should have been watching her!

Comments

Isa_fml 20

At age 6 a kid should probably know that animals can feel pain and that microwaving them is, you know, not a good idea. Enjoy raising your budding psychopath. Their childhoods go by so quickly... one day they're microwaving family pets, and it seems like in the blink of an eye, they're killing you and wearing your skin... ah, the miracle of life.

At age 6 your kid should realize not to microwave a living animal. Your kid took a hell of a lot of pleasure out of it and probably laughed as it died in agony. Either you taught the kid this sort of treatment of animals, or this kid's got some serious issues already. Learn to parent. F the fish's L. And whoever your idiot child kills when they're an adult. I'm with 123.

For all the people being all "bad parent" and variations of that, most kids knows how to use a microwave at 6years old these days. .___.

I had no idea that fish melt in the microwave. Though I suppose now that I think about it, it's logical. I mean, I'm sorry a fish had to die (and melt) to prove that true, because that's sad, and gross.... but.... fascinating all the same.

beastmode96 0

you have a very sick and demented child, bul at least it was a fish and not a guinea pig or a cat.

n3wkidd 2

kids should be taught how to use the microwave at a young age i was taught at age 4. but it all depends on the kid u teach it to...your kid is an idiot and you should have been able to tell your kid is a idiot at age 2 if not stuff like this happends when you teach them things.

well u might want to get them some help cause unless u wouldn't mind having a serial killer as an offspring

even at 6 they should know that microwaving a fish is cruel. what a nasty kid !