Oh, hi!

By mubaki - 24/07/2009 17:07 - United States

Today, my little brother texted me informing me that our father has "become a nudist" since returning home from a month-long trip abroad. I thought he was joking or exaggerating, but when I went over to say hi, the first thing I saw upon walking through the door was my dad's droopy ball sac. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 009
You deserved it 4 535

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Overreacting? I don't know about you, but I definitely don't want to see my dads droopy ball sac...

Comments

redxapplexoxo 0

@ #1: Well I would definitely care if I had to watch my dads knob all the time. Or my moms crotch. Or the 3 little weeners of my brothers.

Well, how about not directly staring at those things? I mean they have faces you know? And if you just can't stop looking at your father's crotch dressed or undressed, then maybe some help would be good.

@33-- he happened to be bent over rifling through a box on the floor, which is why I saw his balls first

"don't look at his penis don't look at his penis don't look at his penis don't look at his penis AHHHH! ...i looked."

Extremely offtopic, but I'd never seen an original poster replying to their own FML. The golden medal is AWESOME.

I've seen OPs reply but I've never seen the medal before either. it must be new. I approve ^_^

Haha me too. So you're the first one with a golden medal then? NEAT.

i have! ...i got the gold medal too... *walks away awkwardly..*

RawrrrImADino 0
ChrisWasHere 0

Still, it is kind of nasty. He should have asked the family if it was okay before he decided to be come a nudist. What if you still lived with your father and he's walking around naked and accidentally you walk into him and his penis touches you? Would that not be awkward? Or would you be okay with that? I'm just saying..

Is his ball sack so huge, you can't see the rest of him? Does he wheel it around in a wheelbarrow?

no but when she walked it she probly saw it not stared at it but did c it obviously

sublime93 0

LMFAO! Wheelbarrow?! Lmfaoooo

lolololcheese 0

i would think that would be REALLY hard to get used to i mean if it were me id prob die right there..... yes he can be a nudist in his home if he pleases but it doesnt mean that the OP would like to see her dads saggy junk i mean come on who else was wierded out by that???? its not a very natural everyday thing to see ur own fathers saggy junk!!!!!! i mean GROSS deff FYL...

DieterDerBlau 0

Actually, it's our LOLsociety that's made nudity into a taboo... WTF, I mean, it's ok that we have to see everyone's PET'S BALLS, ****, etc., but if someone decides to go au natural, it's illegal... or at the LEAST, distasteful. Welcome to HIS HOUSE. Learn to deal with it. Look him in the EYES when you're talking to him. Not the one-eye...

It's undignified. Man's gotta have dignity, and you can't have dignity running around naked as a jaybird

He should have asked his family if he can walk around naked?