Not a morning person

By vanity113 - 13/06/2013 04:04 - New Zealand - Auckland

Today, I woke up early to travel to the office headquarters 3.5 hours away for important meetings. After waking up at 5.30am, picking up all my colleagues and driving 40 min out of town, I realised I was wearing my woolen house slippers. They were the only pair of shoes I'd brought on the trip. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 652
You deserved it 9 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So find a shoe store when you get there. It sucks to have to pay for another pair, but it's an easy fix.

Considering your colleagues clearly didn't tell you about the slip up I'd say it's fair game to murder the one you like least and steal his shoes. It's the only rational thing to do!

Comments

CreepInTheCorner 11

I hope you managed to borrow a pair of shoes before your meeting...Though I've seen that done before and my partners a paramedic lol I think he would have rather been going to a meeting like you then to a house call in slippers!

If you're talking about ugg boots then you totally deserve it for owning those hideous things. Proper slippers I would have thought you'd notice and maybe feel unsafe driving in...........

Don't worry! It's the new style. Maybe you'll start a trend amongst your colleagues.

Nolimit2217 32

At least your feet will be comfortable for the trip..!

missdodd 6

worse things have happened. make a pit stop to a shoe store and grab yourself a few pair for the trip. problem solved!

It's okay. Once I left for a week long trip and I forgot to pack pants.

Slavgaard 16

Remember...a credit card is your friend!

icepick23 12

Just pick up a cheap pair from Wal-Mart and leave them in your trunk in case this ever happens again.

If only NZ had Walmart, my life would be complete!