No kinkshaming, but come on…

By anonymous - 06/09/2010 07:37 - United States

Spicy
Today, after going on a blind date with a man I'd met on Facebook, we went back to his apartment. All was going good, until he took off his pants, only to reveal that he was wearing a diaper. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 758
You deserved it 19 870

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

It was a blind date. Maybe he thought you could be so sexy that he'd. . . Wait on it . . . **** IN HIS PANTS.

that's called catfish! and ydi for going on a blind date with someone you met over fb!

Comments

sneeze_watch 19

I'm assuming he has some sort of fetish, because I think he probably would have mentioned in their FB chats if he had some sort of disability that required him to wear a diaper. Especially if he thought he was going to sleep with her. "Btw, don't freak out or anything but I have to wear a diaper because I have a spastic colon." Still, YDI for trying to screw a guy you met on the internet on the first date. That's just asking for some freaky shit to happen. How can you act surprised?

The__Redneck 7

Please, PLEASE tell me that you didn't pick the name "Sneeze Watch" in anticipation of your comments about incontinence and spastic colons......

Boo hoo. Some random person you met on the Internet has weird fetishes. Surprise surprise.

Erindub 0

Good job 40...and I can't believe the next generation has to have explained to them the differance between online people and in person people.

you aren't supposed to date random people over the Internet.

yeah... that came out of nowhere, didn't it?

HelloMiakoda 0

Diaper fetish or disabled, a little sad to write him off so fast. I happen to be incontinent, my boyfriend still thinks I'm cute. Oh, and before the reference is made, I'm only 27 and so is he.

glambert1998 0

maybe he thought u would think diapers were sexy:O

Quick to judge, coming from a girl who will sleep with a guy she met on the Internet on the first date.