Nice to see you too

By Anonymous - 19/03/2011 15:43 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was on Facebook, looking at pictures from a party I went to. In most of them, I was sitting on the sofa, my shorts bunched to the side, with half my vajayjay on show. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 850
You deserved it 67 370

Same thing different taste

Top comments

a_girl_i_know 0

Have you heard of wearing underwear?

must have a nice 1 for no one to say anything ;)

Comments

NYBellz 0

your parents must be proud. I hope you know you are being talked about as a **** by everyone and not only on FML... btw cross your legs at least when u sit.

Buddy, it's called a "******". I don't know what annoys me more - the fact you actually called it a "vajayjay", or the fact the mods didn't correct this. :/

Really? You vote my comment down for my honest annoyance at the fact people can't call something by it's anatomically correct name because it's embarrassing to do so? You guys are hilarious.

sandyyBabi 0

Normally I consider 5t3ff1k4h the oracle of all things FML but technically, unless the OP was sitting in a very unusual position, it was probably her vulva that was on display, not her ******. That said, perhaps she has prolapsed from too much partying earlier in the night.

299 - True enough, and kudos to you for actually knowing that. Not many people do. That said, even knowing the difference between a vulva and a ****** sometimes doesn't even matter; people still generalize and call it a ****** for simplicity.

bigmanj28 0

next time stay in the kitchen

The fact you call it vajayjay conjures violent impulses from within. That has to be the most annoying word ever conceived.

mrmerino 0
perdix 29

Caption: There's a party in my pants and everyone's coming.