News to me

By LivingInSin - 27/01/2010 06:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend's ex-wife Facebooked me to inform me that they were still married and he was still sleeping with her. I've been living with him for the past month. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 625
You deserved it 4 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She's probably upset he left her and trying to break up your relationship. She doesn't sound very mature if she would send you information like this over facebook. Plus, people are usually reluctant to end marriages so they're generally pretty sure about their decision to leave. Give him a bit of credit and ask him about it without getting hysterical. I'm sure he'll appreciate you trusting him enough to talk to him about it rather than getting worked up and breaking up without hearing him out.

Tell her you were wondering where you had got VD from! and suggest she goes to the clinic!

Comments

Facebook could become a National ******* Registry where you register who you are screwing and find out who else is screwing them also. You would get an email notification whenever someone new screws a person you have registered. That would really help also when you notice a rash or burning sensation.

sarcdude 3

They already have one of those, somewhat, it's called fuckbook. Btw I'm not joking.

namhowell 6

Did you dump him or did you just put it on FML? Dump him and dump him now!!!

jcpt1984 0

Any chance that she's saying that just so you'll dump him and she can have him back? I don't see why everyone's so quick to judge your boyfriend. I hope you confronted him first without automatically taking her word for it. Unless he was already acting suspiciously to begin with, I would address the issue to him calmly and let him explain himself. But like some others have said, even if she was lying and he wasn't cheating on you at all, it probably isn't worth it to stick around... you don't need her around trying to sabotage your relationship all the time.

uhh, she's obviously lying. Did it occur to you that she wants you to break up with him so she can get back together with him.

ONE of them is lying. It's not clear who. That's why she should do her own digging and find out for sure. Like I mentioned earlier, she could ask to actually see the divorce papers. Also, it depends on how many details the "ex-wife" gave. If she has specific times and dates when the "bf" was nowhere to be found, Id be inclined to give her a little leeway. If she's calling to just try to rub it in and hurt the OP, Id be slightly more inclined to believe the boyfriend. it really all depends on how the info was presented and what comes from this. Either one could be lying. There's no way to know if it's one or the other from the information given.

coleyblack 0

i find it hilarious when people fight on the comments.. anyway, OP do you really believe her? I'm just saying you should jump to conclusions based on something so heard from one person, who probably doesn't like you.

wow sorry that sucks . you should read my post my life sucks