New fragrance just dropped

By lavenderpiss - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - Australia - North Adelaide

Today, I used my vaporiser to make my house smell like lavender while I went to work. My brother thought it would be funny to pee inside it. My whole house now smells like pissy lavender. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 472
You deserved it 4 021

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DaMann360 19

"Thats just nasty" *Cleveland voice

Could be worse, it could be poopy lavender

Comments

rdenkewicz 11

Since he goes over to your house, doesn't he realize he'll have to deal with the smell too?!

SuperMew 22

Does your brother live with you? If you own the house, then you might want to limit your brother's ability to access your house while you are gone. Take the extra key from him, if he has one, inform family members not to let him in. If he doesn't have a key, don't let him in without you there. If you live with him, you might want to reconsider a new roommate--if you are able to leave. I live by myself with a few friends. My family called me to ask for help, my male cousin needed a place to crash for the weekend. That was the worst weekend I have ever had with a family member. He didn't flush, he didn't wash his own dishes, and he ate my roommate's food. But the worst thing he did was piss in my boyfriend's shampoo bottle and shit in his conditioner. Luckily he started to snicker before my boyfriend took a shower. We found out, gave him ten minutes to get his stuff and he was out of the house. He had the nerve to complain that we were inhospitable. He ended up having to go rent a crappy motel room when I told everyone what happened. So, the best way to deal with that sort of thing is to put your foot down and tell him he cannot be trusted, and that he will be treated like a child. Because, really, that is disgusting.

My brother does live with me he's only there to help me pay the rent and bills this isn't the first time something like this has happened while he has been drunk (he was drinking with a couple of friends) I was angry after it had happened but I can be just as stupid when I've been drinking so he was forgiven He's offered to buy and spray every room with air freshener and to buy a new vaporizer for me and I've learned never to have the vaporizer on when he and his friends are planning to drink (or at least to be home next time) though that does sound like a 'Shitty' time with your cousin, and did he really do that in the conditioner bottle? that is really nasty good thing you put your foot down. thankyou for your comment though :)

He must be in a "pissy" mood... No? Ok...

at least it's not a cinnamon-shit smell or I like to call it cinnishit

"Ferb, I know what we're going to do today."

Thank your brother I now now know how to Piss everyone off

OP here, wow I didn't think this would actually get posted My brother is 21 and he had been drinking with some friends when it happened next time I decide to use the vaporizer I'll make sure he and his friends aren't around the house or at least aren't drinking. Thankyou so much for all your comments

laurapiggy 3

I would've hit him the dumped the lavender piss on him.