Mrs Motivator

By Anonymous - This FML is from back in 2009 but it's good stuff - New Zealand

Today, I found out that my friend uses pictures of me to motivate her to work out. They are accompanied by sayings such as, "You don't want to turn out like this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 833
You deserved it 5 723

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should work out, you dont want to stay like that

perdix 29

You ought to put up a picture of her and tell her it motivates you not to **** every bum and hobo in town like she does.

Comments

Reality_bites 14

Actually yes #8 it does make the OP's friend a horrible friend. Its fine to use some visual tools to motivate yourself to stay in shape but it DOES NOT need to be a picture of the OP, regardless of whether she is indeed overweight or not. Thats just a mean thing to do and completely unneccessary.

wazdog 4

YDI for being fat. Maybe you could use pictures of Kirstie Alley for your motivation.

use a picture of her with the words.. i will lose more fat then her! go work out fatty!!

ChuckWaggon 0

Yeah, crying about and saying FML won't make you skinnier. Stop shoving chips and shit in your face and ******* jog or something. Your friend is a **** though.

YDI for having your own line of demotivationals.

F your life. Especially since a whole bunch of people on this site think that overweight = automatic allowed target for ridicule. I hate that. It doesn't matter what your appearance is, you still deserve respect. Besides, people, we don't know what she looks like. She might not even be that overweight but her friend's an ass. No matter what she is, though, that doesn't give anyone the right to call her all these demeaning things. Assholes.

girlygirl666 0

True. One of my daughters is 5'1" and weighs 104, and the other is 5'6" and weighs 120. The little one is always calling her sister a fat-ass when they argue, because she wears a bigger size jeans. Clearly, she isn't. Girls can be so mean.

damn what's with the new wave of FML commentors? u guys are all pro fat. the old bunch were all anti fat and I loved that! smh

TriniRockStar 0

make her eat the picture and scream " how do you like that BITCH!!!"

use her as motivation to not be a bitch. also stop being disgusting and lose weight.