Mindblowing

By apparantlyStupid - 27/06/2012 23:28 - Canada - Okotoks

Today, I confronted my daughter about the various drug-associated items I found in her room. She then confronted me about going in her room and invading her privacy, to the point where I forgot the main issue and apologised to her. I just got outsmarted by a teenage pothead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 327
You deserved it 43 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1337Anonymous911 3

So you just let the drug abuse continue?

Comments

chrissy6566 3

If its just pot who cares. Cannabis does no damage to the body.

raraisbang 12

Its illegal. That should be argument enough. Nobody cares that it "should" be legal, because it isn't. Idk about you, but personally I want my kid to grow up to be a law abiding citizen that doesn't call me one day from jail asking me to bond her out.

The_F3rris 11

So the only thing wrong with cannabis is that it is illegal? So if it is legalized what would the harm be then? Nothing? So whats the problem?

I have always told my children that they have no expectation of privacy. If and only if I feel the need to search their room or monitor their communications I will. My daughter is 16 and my son is 13 and I have never had to do either. I hope to keep it this way.

rubyliu8420 7

Ydi totally for invading her privacy. Even tho she's wrong, you're just as wrong for that.

raraisbang 12

It's OPs daughter. Of she doesn't want to give her privacy, she doesn't have to. Her house, her rules.

154, first off, you don't even know me... Showing a lot of respect there. Second, I apologized to YDI_4_suking because I felt my comment was more than rude, so Actually I showed him more respect than you're showing me. When I hear an "ass beating" I think of punching and getting beaten. My mistake.

Straight idiocy, no offense. Take charge!

ganjaone 2

The ganja isn't as bad as most people think it is.

XxChioxX 0

Yeah you need to establish authority. Good luck with that but you should take care of that now bedore it gets any worse.

raraisbang 12

"Ass beating" generally means "spanking," in more graphic terms. Either way, misunderstanding. My apologies.