Mindblowing

By apparantlyStupid - 27/06/2012 23:28 - Canada - Okotoks

Today, I confronted my daughter about the various drug-associated items I found in her room. She then confronted me about going in her room and invading her privacy, to the point where I forgot the main issue and apologised to her. I just got outsmarted by a teenage pothead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 327
You deserved it 43 587

Same thing different taste

Top comments

1337Anonymous911 3

So you just let the drug abuse continue?

Comments

kraaf08 3

Like my mum always says..."I brought you into this world and I can sure as hell take you out". Worked on me every time lol.

You guys shoulda smoked a lil together and bonded

Drizzelhell 3

And they say potheads are dumb.

Did anyone else notice she said drug associated items, not drugs? That covers a whole range of things. For all we know she could have found a pot leaf sticker on a notebook. But you shouldn't assume pot smokers are dumb, generally they are some of the smartest people you'll meet. At least she won't kill herself or black out and get raped like with alcohol.

Thank you. It was a biased and stupid assumption on the mom's part. Marijuana use isn't drug abuse, and not all potheads (just as not all people in general) are stupid. Not justifying what the teenager did, but the mom needs to rethink a few things.

shadexilmaendu 4

RIt doesn't seem like a popular position to support cannabis on FML, but I agree completely. I do think people should wait, at least til 18 before smoking more than every once in a while, since habitual smoking could be detrimental to development, but there are far worse things she could be doing, and I certainly wouldnt call her an addict or call he smoking some grass drug abuse. I've seen what real addiction looks like, lost a few friends to various hard drugs... Little puff puff isn't ever gonna compare to that.

Sounds like the daughter isn't the only pot head in the house.

'Her room'? As I was always told, its a room I was allowed to occupy but it still belonged to my parents. You have every right to invade her 'privacy' while she lives rent free with everything paid for.

perdix 29

She was probably baked while she sliced you up in this battle of wits. ****! I just saw a TV commercial for cat breakfasts! . . . What were we talking about?

Just because she's a stoner doesn't mean she's stupid.

juicifer 0

Throat punch...next privacy conversation

Don't feel bad. She wasn't defending her privacy, she was protecting her stash. When that happens, these people become geniuses. No telling what crazy/ intelligent thing they will do to protect it.