Millennial Life

By goodbyeadulthood - 09/09/2019 06:00

Today, my parents told me that from now on I have to share a room with my 9-year-old sister. She already called top bunk. I'm 20. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 540
You deserved it 582

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Your parents told you it's time to move out even though they didn't say it directly.

Everyone is talking about how they should move out, but it's not so easy these days. Don't forget that minimum wage still sucks and even with 2-3 it can be hard to support yourself. Don't forget about health insurance. The odds of you getting a job where you work enough to get it is not guaranteed. There's also the probability that at 20 they're doing some schooling or going to soon. Makes it harder. While all of this is possible, it's incredibly difficult. Especially for someone so young and green(not energy).

Comments

FFS, She's only 20. Why do you guys want her to move out that young? Are you insane?

And? You do remember it's their house yes?... And I assume you don't pay rent so you don't really get a say, but in all honesty what does it matter? It's not like your bringing boys home while living at your parents right?

Hey, depending on the bunk bed the bottom is bigger. Silver linings.

cassandrastarr 1

well your parents own the house, they no longer have responsibility for you. you have the option to move out. beggers cant choose what they want im 26 live with people and they repect me i respect them. i cant do whatever i want, but i manage with what i have, because i dont want to live with my parents. maybe roomates, its not always fun but you at least have your own room. also, your living with people your own age not a nine yr old!!! but if you choose to live with your parents thats what you will have to deal with. your not a baby anymore youre an adult.